With the extensive development of the LED industry, LED enterprises are also constantly looking for new ways of development. The LED plant growth lamp undoubtedly brings great convenience to the growth of plant leaf vegetable berries, greenhouse vegetables and fruits, plant breeding, flowers and Chinese herbal medicine.
Different light qualities (wavelengths) correspond to different functions.
380-400nm: chlorophyll absorption is small, affecting the photoperiod effect and preventing stem elongation. Violet light promotes the formation of pigments and the absorption of aluminium elements in plants, which directly affects the formation of vitamin D, the formation of the cuticle and the accumulation of dry matter in the plants and fruits.
400-520nm: the absorption ratio of chlorophyll and carotenoid is the largest, while long wave blue violet light accelerates the development of short day plants and promotes the synthesis of protein and organic acids, while short wave blue violet light and ultraviolet light can inhibit the elongation of internode and promote the differentiation of multiple branches and buds, and help to synthesize anthocyanins and vitamins. Chlorophyll and carotenoids have the largest absorption ratio, so photosynthesis has the greatest influence.
520-610nm: plant pigment has low absorption rate to this wavelength, but it can promote plant growth.
610-720nm: the absorption of plant chlorophyll to this wavelength is low, but it has a significant effect on Photosynthesis and photoperiod. Red light is not only beneficial to the synthesis of plant carbohydrates, but also accelerates the growth and growth of long sunshine plants.
720-740nm: the low absorptivity of the plant, the stimulation of cells, and the flowering and seed germination.
Light formula elements for high quality growth of plants
1. light intensity: plant growth is influenced by light intensity (PAR of photosynthetic effective radiation energy and quantum flux PPF of photosynthesis), such as the lack of natural light in winter and rainy days, which often affect plant growth.
2. sunshine duration (illumination time): the flowering time of many plants is affected by sunlight. We call this photoperiod sensitive phenomenon photoperiod. Therefore, it is necessary to extend the illumination time or reduce the time of illumination according to its growth law to ensure the normal growth and development of the plant.
3. light quality: different colors of light (wavelength) have a great impact on plant growth. Therefore, light quality should be adjusted according to the growth needs of crops.
4. light uniformity: in gardening production, stable and uniform artificial lighting is the prerequisite for ensuring normal and stable production.
5. light location: suitable light location helps plants to absorb light and improve photosynthesis efficiency.
Therefore, in order to ensure the high quality of the crops, we need to provide them with all the factors that affect photosynthesis, so that they can grow and develop under the appropriate conditions and create the best benefits.
Previous: The Role Of LED Plant Growth Light
Next: No Information
- The Role Of LED Plant Growth Light
- Characteristics And Advantages Of LED Plant Light
- Advantages Of LED Street Light
- What Kind Of Street Light Do You Have?
- Attention To Installation Of Solar Street Light
- The Reason Why The Solar Street Lights Are Not ...
- The Features Of The Floodlight
- How To Choose The Light Source And Luminaire Fo...
- How To Maintain LED Lights And Lanterns?
- Ten Major Points Of Attention For LED Street Light