Spectral range effects on plant physiology:
280nm ~ 315nm influence on morphological and physiological processes is minimal
315 nm ~ 420nm chlorophyll absorbs less impact photoperiod effect, prevent stem elongation
420 nm ~ 500nm (blue) chlorophyll and carotenoids absorbed the largest proportion, the greatest impact on photosynthesis
500 nm ~ 620nm dye absorption rate is not high
620nm ~ 750nm (red) chlorophyll absorption rate "high", has a significant influence on photosynthesis and photoperiod effect
750nm ~ 1000nm absorption rate, stimulate cell elongation, impact of flowering and seed germination
- The Planting Advantage Of LED Plant Growth Light
- The Role Of LED Plant Growth Light
- Characteristics And Advantages Of LED Plant Light
- Advantages Of LED Street Light
- What Kind Of Street Light Do You Have?
- Attention To Installation Of Solar Street Light
- The Reason Why The Solar Street Lights Are Not ...
- The Features Of The Floodlight
- How To Choose The Light Source And Luminaire Fo...
- How To Maintain LED Lights And Lanterns?
- What You Should Know About Light Wavelengths
- Led Street Light
- Full Spectrum
- Led Flood Light
- 300w led grow light
- The New Year Is Coming
- Installation Editor Of Flood Light
- Work In Progress