Street lamp refers to the lamp which provides illumination function to the road, and generally refers to the lamp within the range of road lighting in traffic lighting. Street lamps are widely used in various places where lighting is needed.
Fire is a history of human development and a history of entrepreneurship in pursuit of brightness. The use of fire is an important milestone in the progress of human civilization. The bonfire lit by ancient ancestors was the earliest lamp.
1. According to the height of street lamp: high pole lamp, middle pole lamp, road lamp, courtyard lamp, lawn lamp, buried lamp;
2. According to the material of street lamp pole: hot-dip galvanized iron street lamp, hot-dip galvanized steel street lamp and stainless steel street lamp;
3. According to the source of street lamp: sodium lamp, LED street lamp, energy-saving street lamp, new type of Somming xenon street lamp.
4. According to the shape: Chinese lamp, antique lamp, landscape lamp, single-arm street lamp, double-arm street lamp.
5. According to the mode of power supply: City circuit lamp, solar street lamp and wind-solar complementary street lamp
Previous: No Information
- The Planting Advantage Of LED Plant Growth Light
- The Role Of LED Plant Growth Light
- Characteristics And Advantages Of LED Plant Light
- Advantages Of LED Street Light
- What Kind Of Street Light Do You Have?
- Attention To Installation Of Solar Street Light
- The Reason Why The Solar Street Lights Are Not ...
- The Features Of The Floodlight
- How To Choose The Light Source And Luminaire Fo...
- How To Maintain LED Lights And Lanterns?