led flood light is a lamp whose illumination on the specified illuminated surface is higher than that of the surrounding environment. Also known as spotlight. Usually, it can aim in any direction and has structures that are not affected by climate conditions. Mainly used for large-scale workshops, mines, building contours, stadiums, overpasses, monuments, parks and flower beds. Therefore, almost all large area outdoor lighting can be regarded as a spotlight. The angle of the projector beam is wide and narrow, ranging from 0 to 180 and the narrow beam is called searchlight.
Previous: No Information
Next: Full Spectrum
- The Planting Advantage Of LED Plant Growth Light
- The Role Of LED Plant Growth Light
- Characteristics And Advantages Of LED Plant Light
- Advantages Of LED Street Light
- What Kind Of Street Light Do You Have?
- Attention To Installation Of Solar Street Light
- The Reason Why The Solar Street Lights Are Not ...
- The Features Of The Floodlight
- How To Choose The Light Source And Luminaire Fo...
- How To Maintain LED Lights And Lanterns?