Spotlight can be installed and used individually or assembled on poles over 20m to form a high pole lighting device. In addition to its beautiful appearance, centralized maintenance, reduced lamp pole and floor area, this device has the greatest advantage of strong lighting function. When light is projected from a high place, the space brightness of the environment is high and the coverage of light is large. It gives people a feeling similar to that of day, so it has higher lighting quality and visual effect.
In order to meet the minimum safety performance requirements for outdoor use, the shell protection level of the projector lamp should be IP3 (open type). In order to improve the durability of lamps and reduce the maintenance workload, more and more attention has been paid to the development of closed projection lamps with high one-time investment cost, whose shell protection level is IP55.
In order to further improve the light output ratio of lamps and lanterns, reflectors tend to adopt plate reflectors which are beneficial to reducing the light barrier of light sources and multi-focus reflectors which meet the special lighting requirements. The surface treatment of reflectors tends to adopt new materials and new processes to obtain more than 96% of the reflectance.
In order to reduce the weight of lamps and reduce the consumption of metal materials, the lamp shell will be developed into a plastic shell with high temperature resistance, high mechanical strength and aging resistance.
Previous: No Information
Next: Led Flood Light
- The Planting Advantage Of LED Plant Growth Light
- The Role Of LED Plant Growth Light
- Characteristics And Advantages Of LED Plant Light
- Advantages Of LED Street Light
- What Kind Of Street Light Do You Have?
- Attention To Installation Of Solar Street Light
- The Reason Why The Solar Street Lights Are Not ...
- The Features Of The Floodlight
- How To Choose The Light Source And Luminaire Fo...
- How To Maintain LED Lights And Lanterns?
- Work In Progress