Full spectrum refers to the spectral curve of ultraviolet, visible and infrared light in the spectrum, and the ratio of red, green and blue in the visible part is similar to that of sunlight, and the color rendering index Ra is close to 100.
The spectrum of sunlight can be called full spectrum. The color temperature varies with seasons and time. Therefore, the spectrum of full spectrum lamp should change color temperature with time and simulate natural light environment in order to be more in line with the natural growth law of organisms.
- The Planting Advantage Of LED Plant Growth Light
- The Role Of LED Plant Growth Light
- Characteristics And Advantages Of LED Plant Light
- Advantages Of LED Street Light
- What Kind Of Street Light Do You Have?
- Attention To Installation Of Solar Street Light
- The Reason Why The Solar Street Lights Are Not ...
- The Features Of The Floodlight
- How To Choose The Light Source And Luminaire Fo...
- How To Maintain LED Lights And Lanterns?
- Led Flood Light