1. The effects of different wavelengths of light on plant photosynthesis are different. The light needed for photosynthesis is about 400-700nm. The light of 400-500nm (blue) and 610-720nm (red) contribute most to photosynthesis.
2, blue (470nm) and red (630nm) LED can just provide the light needed by plants, so the ideal choice is to use these two color combinations. On the visual effect, the red and blue combination of plant lamps is pink.
3, blue light helps plant photosynthesis to promote green leaf growth, protein synthesis, fruit formation; red light can promote plant root growth, help to blossom fruit and prolong the flowering period, and increase the effect of production!
4. The ratio of red to blue LED of LED plant lamps is usually between 4:1--9:1, and 6-9:1 is usually optional.
5. When plant light is used to fill the plants, the height of the leaves is about 0.5-1 meters. The continuous exposure to 12-16 hours a day can completely replace sunlight.
6, the effect is very significant, the growth rate is almost 3 times faster than the natural growth plants.
7, to solve the lack of sunshine in the greenhouse in winter, to promote chlorophyll, anthocyanin and carotene in plant photosynthesis, to harvest the fruits and vegetables at an early 20% time, to increase the yield of 3 to 5, to increase the sweetness of fruits and vegetables and to reduce the disease and insect pests.
8. LED light source is also called semiconductor light source. This light source has a relatively narrow wavelength and can emit light at a specific wavelength, so it can control the color of light. Using it to irradiate plants individually can improve plant varieties.
9, LED plant growth lamp power is small, but the efficiency is very high, because other lights are full spectrum, that is, 7 colors, and plants need only red and blue light, so the traditional light most of the light energy is wasted, so the efficiency is very low. And the LED plant growth lamp can send out the specific red and blue light that plants need, so the efficiency is very high, which is why the power of the LED plant growth lamp is better than the power of dozens of watts or even hundreds of watts of power. Another reason is the lack of blue light in the traditional sodium lamp spectrum, and the lack of red light in the spectrum of mercury lamp and energy saving lamp, so the effect of the traditional lamp is much worse than that of the LED lamp, and the electric energy of the traditional lamp is more than 90% and the operation cost is greatly reduced.
LED advantages of plant lights:
1. There is no need for a standard power socket connector for a driver or cooling fan.
2, plants need the wavelength of red and blue light in the growth of plants.
3. Compared with other ordinary lighting equipment, LED plant lamp light line is mild, will not make the seedlings Plant charred.
4, compared with other plant lights, it can save 10%~20% of electricity charges.
5, blue light can promote plants grow taller, and red light makes plants bloom and blossom.
The function of all light spectrum plant growth lamp:
All light spectrum plant growth lamp is based on the principle of plant growth, the principle of simulating the proportion of the solar spectrum, and the full spectrum artificial light source has been developed with a wide range of radiation, reaching more than 100LM per watt, which really meets the requirements of green lighting. As for supplementary lighting, agricultural greenhouses can enhance illumination at any time of the day, so that photosynthesis can always be helped. Especially in the winter months, the effective lighting time can be extended. Whether at dusk or at night, the illumination needed by plants can be effectively extended and scientifically controlled without any environmental changes.
In greenhouse or plant laboratory, natural light can be completely replaced to promote plant growth.
- The Planting Advantage Of LED Plant Growth Light
- The Role Of LED Plant Growth Light
- Advantages Of LED Street Light
- What Kind Of Street Light Do You Have?
- Attention To Installation Of Solar Street Light
- The Reason Why The Solar Street Lights Are Not ...
- The Features Of The Floodlight
- How To Choose The Light Source And Luminaire Fo...
- How To Maintain LED Lights And Lanterns?
- Ten Major Points Of Attention For LED Street Light
- Grow Light For Tent
- 600w Plant Grow Lights