Quality Assured Hydroponic LED Grow Light 1000W
Basic Info Model NO.: ENJO-1000 Warranty: 2 Years Housing Material: Aluminium Alloy Life: 50000h LED Chips: Light macro Certification: CE, RoHS, LVD, FCC Termal Management: FAN-Cooling Angel: 120 Weight: 18.8kg/40.78lbs Trademark: ENJO Transport Package: Neutral Package Packing size:...
|Actual Power||400w (±5%)|
|Input Voltage||100-277ac 50/60Hz|
|Case Material||Aluminum Alloy+PC|
|Net Weight||18.8KG/40.78 lbs|
|color||white(can do as customer demand)|
- ac100-277 universal input voltage
- Advanced secondary optical lens design for penetration
- Smart over-heat protection system
- Product designed to ETL standards
- Completely noise-free with fan-cooling system
- Effectual spectrums proven by professionals
- Quick slide-into-track system to combine two or more LED fixtures together
How Do LED Grow Lights Work?
LED grow lights function by sending an electric current through a semiconductor material. This in turn excites the electrons that create a powerful light from a very small bulb. By using different materials for the semiconductor, it is possible to create LED diodes with different wavelengths of light. This makes them capable of giving your indoor plants exactly what they need for each stage of growth. How those are used will be covered further down.
What Are Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights?
Plants growing in the great outdoors have a number of benefits over plants that are grown inside. Primarily, they have the benefit of sunlight that offers the entire spectrum of visible light. In order to be able to provide your plants with everything they need, including light for both vegetative and flowering growth, you will need a full spectrum LED grow light.
HPS and fluorescent grow lamps have been used for many years when it comes to indoor growing. Many people still swear by them. There is a great advantage to having the very powerful light that they produce, which includes rays from all over the spectrum, although that comes at a cost. In exchange, people have turned to LED lighting, but many neglect to still make use of the full spectrum that is necessary for growing plants through a natural life cycle.
Many people make the mistake of only using one kind of LED grow light. That simply can't provide your plants with what they need for both stages of growth. A full spectrum LED grow light, in comparison, will provide a wide range of blue, red, white, and ultraviolet light.
There is a lot that goes into full spectrum LED grow lights, including different ratios of the different colors that your plants need, but we will look at that next. Understanding what each kind of LED has to offer will allow you to truly take charge of your grow and ensure you have better results than ever.
With the innovative LED technology we have mastered,we can customize the solutions with scientific basis for you.We keep an eye on the design and quality by investing continuously for the technical development and implementing the most rigorous quality control system, which is believed by us crucial for the company's sustainable development. We are eager to work with customers world and believe we are a trustable who can grow your business with our professionalism.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for LED light?
- Yes, we welcome sample order for your testing.
Q2. What about the lead time?
- 2~20 Days (sample needs 3-5 days).
Q3. Is there any MOQ limit for orders?
- Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
- We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive.
Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order for led light?
- 1. let us know your requirements or application;
2. we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions;
3. customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order;
4. we arrange the production.
Q6. May I print my logo on the products?
- Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7. How to send the Payment?
- TT, Western Union, PayPal, Credit Card, Cash, etc.